Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Pasanga - Not only for kids!



I was waiting to watch this Tamil movie in a theatre but unfortunately it didn’t get released in Bangalore even after a month. Finally managed to see this in a DVD. It’s been a good experience watching this movie. Almost every one of us would have experienced in our life. It’s been a very long time, there had been a movie where kids do the lead roles. A daring attempt by debutant director Pandiraj, who had surprised not only the kids but guys like me too. The back ground score just suits the the movie. One of the melody “Oru Vetkam” composed by James Vasanthan is very pleasant and gentle.


Right from the beginning till the end, they talk about positive thinking, dreaming a vision, aiming higher. But not as an advice! They have said it with neat incidents and lots of humor. They also talk about how parents and teachers play a role in motivating a student.


There are many scenes which I could personally relate to my own. One of the scenes where in, the class leader writes the names of the students who are talking. The students show gestures and signs instead of talking. I myself had been a class leader during 6th or 7th standard. The other scene in which the hobby of collecting stamps is shown. My father had a stamp collection album which he gave it to me. I used to trade stamps with my neighboring friends. Good Old memories... hmm! The other scene where in a student does Karate ‘Katas’. We were also taught those Karate steps in school. Those were funny.. :)


Most of the time during this movie, I was taken back to my school days. Its definitely a movie to watch!

2 comments:

Gayathri said...

waiting to watch.. addicted to the melody and the picturization too.

me said...

Welcome back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...