Sunday, March 28, 2010

What to blog? Why to blog?

Hey ya! This piece may not be something interesting! Its a sort of cribbing at my own!

I have been into this space for quite a while. I was just lookin back at my own piece of scribbling. Either I just pour my thoughts on a movie or exagerate one of the place I visited or contemplate about my wierd cooking or some nostalgic memories to cherish! Is that all ? Why am i doing all this in the first place? Am I self centric and trying to attract with my extended testimonies ? Should I talk philosophical ? Should I comment on what is goin on the surrounding ? Am I not using the space properly ? Should I crticise something on a current hot topic ? Is it like being selfish and not thinking about others? Is it I am single and want to impress ? Who?

Hmmm...I dont know... The one that turns me on or at which I am interested more, drives me to scribble in this piece! I dont say that you judge a person completely by his writing here. It may be partial result. Of course I dont record bad memories or negative thoughts here. So why? Is it because people who read my blog might have a balanced impression on me? If so, should I care? So am I marketing my self in this arena ? Well whatever! At this moment, I didnt know what to blog and wanted to blabber something here! Blah..Blah...Blah!

No offence if this piece is boring and irrelevant or out of the context! I think I had given a warning at the start! :)

1 comment:

Gayathri said...

Even sometimes I feel the same, how long will I write on something. We cant share everything with our friends. But when we scribble something on wat we have seen/experienced it gives us satisfaction for sure. So keep blogging :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...