Monday, July 28, 2008

Behold ! After all it’s your money !


Yesterday afternoon, on the way to have lunch, I dropped by the HP Petrol bulk near Tin Factory, Bangalore to fill fuel for my two wheeler. I handed over a hundred rupee note to the guy and told to fill petrol for the same. He was diverting my attention by talking some other unwanted things, and by the time the meter read 100 Rs and the fuel quantity read 1.65 litres. I was shocked. I saw my fuel indicator, which moved only by a mm. I did not move my vehicle. I argued with him that he did not fill petrol for the amount I gave. After a couple of arguments, he accepted that he did not reset the meter before filling mine. Later he put petrol for 50 Rs and I left the place.

I just wanted to share this because; these guys are doing this intentionally. At the time of filling the petrol, they will try to divert our attention and do all the malpractices they want to do. If the fuel hike is more bothering, these kinds of activities add more fuel to the fire.

Hope people are aware of such activities. Whether the fuel quantity is same as the reading in the meter is a different topic. :)

Cheers !

1 comment:

Gagan said...

hmm I think this thing has happened to everyone till now !!

Govnt shud take some steps to stop this !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...