Monday, July 14, 2008

Kangal Irandaal - A song to fall in love with itself !

Kangal Irandaal, Un Kangal Irandaal
Ennai Katti Izhuthaai, Izhuthaai podhadhena
Chinna chirippil, oru kalla chiripil
Ennai thalli vittu, thalli vittu moodi maraithaai !


The first stanza of a song from Subramaniapuram goes like this. This song is haunting me since morning. A gentle romantic song visualized very well. Wow, a lovely song with neat facial expressions especially the hero’s romantic smile and the heroine’s cute smile. Simply superb!

Yet to watch this movie as it did not get released in Bangalore. Will have to watch it, probably next week.

If I had fallen in love with somebody now, this song would be in my background for sure :)
Of course this is my current caller tune as well !

1 comment:

me said...

What a beauty this song! :) and yes, I searched like crazy for the caller tune - settled for the ring tone instead - that way, I hear it more often! LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...