Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Eemini..Eemini…I am missing you!

I miss you..miss you da !
Ennai vittu pogadhey!
Ishtam neeyada,
Yeakkathil thalladhey !

This song from “Sakkarakkati” drives me crazy. Wow! What a start from Chinmayi.
Eemini..Eemini..! The metallic tone of hers just melts one’s heart. The main song is sung by another singer (not familiar with the name). It’s surely a different composition from the Mozart of Madras. Its so fresh and young that I am able to feel the theme of the song even without the visuals. Especially the humming interludes with “I am missing you” are very expressively rendered by the singers, which makes me to hear the song repeatedly. I hope the visuals keep up the expectation levels!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

seriously this is an out of the world song....not an exact feast considering this was done by ARR

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...