Thursday, September 25, 2008

My Experiment with Oats!

Last week, was my first mission towards exploring the culinary skills of mine. Being a lazy bachelor, thought of trying Oats. Bad choice!? Phew…I have never eaten it before. I would have just added Oats with milk and would have tried that. But a thought provoked when I just saw this recipe of making Oats Upma on the cover.

I just blindly followed the instructions given there and I was at the final stage. The Oats Upma was about to get prepared. I just closed the pan with a lid and was waiting for a few minutes to get it cooked. My alter ego was appreciating the way I had started cooking. What a start! It was like inventing a new dish as if the whole world has never heard of. Silly! 3 minutes over, I was back to the cooking world. I had opened the lid to see my product. It was like waiting for the results. Did I get an arrear or cleared off?

I don’t know what should I comment now, Shocked at the first look of my product, was re-looking the recipe. The outcome was kind of a “hygienic gum”. No words to speak or rather I am mute when I tasted it…so sticky!

Mission Success, Launch failed!
Crazy moments!

7 comments:

Gayathri said...

anyways a good try :)
this is a varaprasadham for those who want to reduce weight
especially for diabetes.
those who ve had the starch in vadicha sadham ll like it for sure.

me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
me said...

hahahaha... too funny! But good start... more culinary experiments to follow??

Princess Journal said...

nice try.. all the best for ur future cooking experiments..

Hey thanks for the comments on my blog..
http://rekindlinglife.blogspot.com/
I cudnt figure out another way to reply for the question u asked.. well inspiration here means smthing that would inspire me to write again and not just money that would push me a step further to write about what i feel.

Rinzu said...

hyegeinic gum...

nice use of words...

cooking is always fun...

Bugs said...

hahahha...!!

good tat u started experimenting :) All the very best for the next cooking experiment :)

vintu said...

ha ha ha very funny kishore.. i guessed it would be sticky though i havent tried it.. anyways so good u had the result to share hee hee.. grt goin.. hey u shud try some eatable recipes too ;). . a good start though..

cool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...